What is a Call Center Solution?
A call center solution helps companies to manage customer interactions efficiently. Call center solutions are products and services that resolve the specific requirement for customer relationship management (CRM). A call center can be either internal, having a dedicated infrastructure inside a company (phones, workstations etc.) for call processing. It can also be external, with calls managed by an organization outside the company.
Types of Call Center Solutions
- Inbound Call Center: As the name indicates, inbound call center solutions can help organizations with incoming calls, such as with customer service and technical support.
- Outbound Call Center: This type of call center solutions are mainly used by telemarketers to help companies with market research, lead generation and customer outreach.
- Blended Call Center: This type of call center solutions provides both inbound and outbound services.
- Web Enabled Call Center: This type of call center solutions allow customers to call in from their computers.
- Virtual Call Center: A virtual call center solution can work for companies that have no central location or numerous locations. Call center agents can work from home.
- Offshore Call Center: This type of call center solutions are outsourced to companies that are offshore i.e. outside of the business’ home country.
- Contact Center: A Contact Center Solution is a type of call center solutions that have advanced features with the ability to communicate in a wider variety than voice.