What is a Call Recording Solution?
Call recording solution facilitates recording telephonic conversations either over a Public Switched Telephone Network or Voice over IP in a digital audio file format. It also offers features to retrieve, playback, store and share call recordings.
Why do you need Call Recording Solution?
Enterprises or individuals use call recording solutions for various reasons depending on their unique requirements or industry needs. For example,
- Contact Centers use call recording solutions in monitoring service quality, training and dispute resolutions.
- Financial institutions or Trading Floor use call recording solutions in fact verification, dispute resolution and it also helps companies meet compliance regulations.
- General businesses may use call recording for training and coaching of employees to help improve sales efforts
- Government and public safety organizations use it to record mission-critical incidents
After the conversations are recorded, organizations can easily retrieve, playback and sort the recordings based on various criteria including time and date of calls, duration of calls or who answered the call.
We use Imagicle Call Recording, which is a centralized call recording solution for Cisco UC platforms perfect for cloud and hosted environment.
It is a flexible, reliable and economical call recording solutions that offer the following features:
- Always on: Automatically record all incoming and outgoing calls (with any filter you wish) on a line/location without the need for any intervention.
- On-Demand: Record on demand, i.e. only when you need, thorough conference or with a special key on your IP phone.
- In the office or on the go: Allows recording calls from different locations using PIN (Free Seating) and even calls received on mobile phones.
- Automatic archiving: Automatically save and index your encrypted recordings on the local server or on an external NAS (crypted).
- Cisco Compatible: Uses Cisco Built-In Bridge technologies on IP telephones, Network-Based Recording of Voice Gateways and conference calls.
Benefits of Call Recording Solutions
Implementing call recording for compliance purposes is critical for your business to keep within the law and the brand reputation of your business must be protected.
While contacting a call centre, the message announcing “all our calls are recorded for training and quality purposes” is quite familiar. This call recording tool has become invaluable in training, whether it’s used for new agents or existing agents to assess and improve on their skills and understand where they are lacking. Listening to calls with agents and team leaders helps organizations identify positive and negative interactions and pinpoint areas for improvement.
Call recording can be used to understand the selling techniques which are working well as well as those which are not, as well as analyze what products are possible to upsell and so on.
Call recording solutions enable recording all calls from start to finish, thus having a full history making it easier to clarify any issues and take appropriate action. Having proven and documented evidence will ensure disputes are resolved quickly and legally.
A major part of delivering great customer service is making customers feel like they are truly being heard and answered. With a call recording solution, companies can avoid laborious note-taking, and give customers full attention, , by being able to replay the call back at a later date.
Proxima Networks offers best in class and customized call recording solutions to our clients in Dubai and across the UAE based on customer’s business requirements like the number of users, on-premise, hosted or cloud solutions, business issues that need to be addressed and also available budget.
Contact us for a free consultation on Call recording solutions.
Call Recording Providers
Imagicle Call Recording - Cisco Compatible 12.0
Get a Free consultation
Schedule a FREE Consultation and get the right advice from our technical experts.