Remote Desktop Management Services to manage your end user computing environment.
Remote Desktop Management services also known as desktop managed services allow users to contract out the responsibility of monitoring and maintenance of desktop computers and to concentrate on more business-specific functions.
Remote Desktop management is a complete approach to managing and securing all the computer systems within a company remotely. Despite its name, remote desktop management also involves managing laptops and other computing devices that are used within the organization.
Why is Remote Desktop Management important for your business?
For IT managers, maintaining users’ computers up to date can be a challenge, especially given the never-ending task of upgrading software to prevent security violations. This may include desktops, mobile and wireless access devices (Wi-Fi), printers, LANs, and WANs. At the same time, they might have been assigned to reduce operating costs while still meeting service-level requirements and responding to ever-increasing demands for new applications and services.
Outsourcing this facet of IT operations can allow organizations to meet these considerable challenges while optimizing the use of in-house IT resources. Remote desktop management software and tools helps administrators automate, standardize, secure, and audit all the computing devices within their enterprise. Remote monitoring and management tool detects and reports issues to the service providers, allowing RMM experts to fix such identified issues. By using RMM tools, desktop managed service providers can remotely roll out patches and updates, install and configure software, solve issues, etc.
Proxima Networks offer a comprehensive portfolio of components that can be easily customized to meet your specific requirements and managed to service-level agreements (SLAs).
Proxima Network’s Remote Desktop Management services includes:
Unlimited remote support via 24x7x365 Network Operations Center.
Automatically synchronize tickets, alerts, and devices with RMM tool.
Proactive endpoint maintenance & management (Windows, Mac, Servers etc.)
Configure automatic patching and updates. Test patches, roll back implemented ones, monitor system health statuses, and more.
Remotely deploy applications to client computers via remote monitoring and management tool.
Timely backup and data recovery
Seamlessly supports a heterogeneous, multivendor desktop and mobile environment.
Manages a lifecycle of services from planning and procurement through support and disposal.
Easily manage remote access without any Active directory dependency
Benefits of Remote Desktop Management services:
- Improved security levels: Limits risk by understanding of evolving threats and attack before they occur
- Task automation: Automate most of the regular tasks such as Patch Management, Application Deployment, Upgrading the Applications and OS-e’s to the latest service pack, etc.
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO): Control the direct and indirect costs associated with the desktop and mobile environments reducing TCO and maximizing return on your IT assets.
- Increased productivity: Enhance employee satisfaction and productivity through improved IT
- Business agility support: Align IT with business requirements by implementing technology and support consistent with employee and enterprise requirements.
- Improved control: Obtain better understanding and control over the IT environment and enable rollout of new programs or technology.
- Reduced complexity: Standardize hardware, software, and configurations across the distributed-client computing environment to substantially reduce operational complexity and improve levels of service.
Remote desktop management services for your specific needs
Proxima Networks offers Remote Desktop Management Services that are crafted to the specific requirements of the client. We leverage integrated solution design, proven latest technologies, processes, and shared infrastructure to scale your solution to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technology landscape. Proxima Networks can manage all or part of your end user computing environment remotely via a remote desktop management console. Our proficient service desk agents can resolve problems remotely, so your people remain productive and reduce deskside visits. With our strategic partnerships with technology vendors, we provide a single point of expertise and ownership that is tailored to the business requirements of our clients.